Due to the sporadic nature of foodborne pathogens, traditional control methods based on finished-product sampling are insufficient to ensure the safety of processed foods. That’s why process validation is a key component of a food safety plan. This on-demand webinar will provide an overview of current validation strategies. A specific focus will be placed on the role of surrogate bacterial solutions when conducting in-plant validation studies. Case studies in the environment of low moisture foods will be presented. This on-demand webinar is aimed at food safety professionals, microbiologists, lab and R&D professionals who wish to learn more about process validation and pathogen control.
This on-demand webinar covers:
- Reasons for Validating & Regulatory Perspective (FSMA)
- Overview of Current Validation Strategies
- Interest of Non-Pathogenic Surrogate Bacteria
- Proper Study Design: The Worst-Case Principle
- Case Studies related to Low-Moisture Foods’ Validation
- Beyond Validation